Posted by Lee Marsh on Sunday, July 4, 2010
Well, we woke up in the middle of the night to severe wind and torrential rain!  This morning when we got up the weather had not improved.  We have looked on-line and discovered there is a storm surrounding us and it is not due to ease up until late this afternoon.  Unfortunately, we have had to make the decision to stay here and sit it out.  It would be foolish to try and ride our bikes.  We are hoping that it will clear up soon and that we will be able to get going again, but for now, who knows!